Our website platform utilizes an inline editing tool that allows you to edit content directly on the page itself. To use the editing system, simply follow the directions below:
- Log into the administration panel on your website. Ex: http://www.[mywebsite].com/login
- This will bring you to your dashboard display. The dashboard allows you to manage your website.
- To begin editing a page on your website, first click on "Return to Homepage" the left sidebar navigation menu.
- From the home page, navigate directly to the page you want to edit.
- Click directly on the content you would like to update. The page will change to edit mode.
- When you are happy with your changes, click the Save Icon ( right side, bottom row of the editor toolbar ).
- That's it! Your content has now been successfully updated and published. Your users will see the changes immediately.
Note: Specialized content (headers, footers, menus, forms) are non-editable regions; only page specific content is editable. If you have a region that you need to edit that is not editable, let us know and we will let you know what options are available.